Sign up for the Bloxels newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest news, features, and promotions.
Download the Capture Tips guide (PDF)
- Pick a spot with a light, non-reflective surface. Avoid harsh lights.
- Make sure nothing else is in the frame!
- Hold your device so the board is at a slight angle (avoid extreme angles). When in doubt, move around a little!
- Bring the entire board into the window. You’ll be 2-3 feet away on most devices.
- Remember, you can always easily edit your artwork after capturing, so don’t stress if a few blocks didn’t properly capture!